1) Warm Up – The practice range will be just South of the Plaza Deck.
2) Attendees can shoot one of three courses with over 100 targets throughout. Children will also have the opportunity to shoot 25 targets with their parents on the intermediate courses just East of the Practice Range and the Shooting Range. Children under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
3) Bow cases should be left in car or hotel room.
4) We want to emphasize having water. We will have water on each course.
If you want, pack a water filter/pump. There is a high mountain stream on one of the courses where water can be filtered. Please do not drink water directly out of the stream without first treating the water appropriately.
5) Snacks – it is going to be a long day, so make sure that you have enough nutrients in your pack that you stay strong all day.
6) It is going to be HOT, be prepared.
b.Hat or Visor
c. Light breathable clothing
d. Comfortable shoes – sneakers should be fine.
7)Extras – Make sure your bow is in working condition. There will be a “warm up” area at Base Camp and we’ll probably have a few field tools, but you may want to pack an Allen wrench in your day pack.
a. Absolutely NO broadheads allowed. If a shooter is caught using broadheads, he/she will be removed from the course immediately without a refund.
8) This is a fun shoot – range finders and binoculars are welcome to be used on the course.
9) ABSOLUTELY NO Drugs or Alcohol on the course.
10) If you have any physical limitations, please let us know at the registration table.
11) We are on private grounds so please respect the property.
a. Use designated restroom facilities
b. Use designated trash cans
c. At no time are you allowed to leave the designated course boundaries.
12) Total Archery Challenge reserves the right to revoke and remove any individual from the course who does not comply with course rules.